Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I am a bad, bad person.

So. Obviously I've lost BEDA. And I don't even have a good excuse! It's not as though I could cite white-water rafting or writing an epic novel as the reason for my disappearance.
No. I've been reading Twilight fanfiction and playing Robot Unicorn Attack.

Now, the fanfiction was good. Arguably better than the actual book, although I know some would beg to differ. Honestly, I just enjoy justifying the fact that I once loved the book by reading fanfiction in which the characters have actual, three-dimensional personalities, rather than a list of traits. It helps me to convince myself that in the book, they had personalitites, too. Which, with my twisted logic, slightly justifies my past love.

And Robot Unicorn Attack.
Strangely, strangely addictive. It requires two fingers, and intense concentration. And it has a horrendous, but slightly incredible, soundtrack. Just one song, on loop. 'Always', by Erasure. Since falling in love with the stupid game, I've bought it. The song, I mean, although my brother bought the game for his iTouch.
Silly child thinks I don't know the password. It's just the jersey number for his favorite baseball player, twice.

So...I've been talking to the boy again *cue ridiculous smile*
I'm sorry! I can't help it. He's too adorable for his own good. And he just called me out of nowhere two days ago and asked me to come outside. We then proceeded to hang out for three hours.  We went on a walk to the school, where our first, er, escapade took place. Although this time we were just friends, and we didn't hop the fence. NONETHELESS. Adorable boy is adorable. And I know I'm being bad. But no matter how much my head tries to convince the rest of me that he is a fuckwad, the rest of me just laughs and shakes it's proverbial head at my real head's nonsense. Did you follow that?

The problem lies in the fact that I really don't know if he even likes me.
I mean, he was flirting with me. But this boy flirts with anything of the feminine persuasion, as long as it moves.
But he kept tickling me and licking me, and it all felt so...normal. Familiar.
He let me put his hair up in a high ponytail. It resembled sumo-wrestler hair, which was incredibly attractive.
And he promised me that when he could drive, he would take me to Chronic Tacos to see the touch-screen soda fountain with 101 flavors. Apparently it's a sight to behold.
And the next time I see him I'm going to put eyeliner on him. Because apparently his entire family is convinced he's gay, since he owns several pairs of colored jeans and has shoulder-length, "delicious" hair (his words, not mine). He seemed mildly offended when I told him that I once thought he was gay, too. Right up until Halloween 2008. -ahem-
You're going to have to take my word for it when I assure you that this boy is not gay.

So...Twilight, boys, and robot unicorn attack. Have I been stereotypical enough yet? No?
Well darn. I'm not sure I have much more in me.
But , in the morning I'm baking a cake.
My sister is turning 7, which kind of blows my mind.
I read The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn when I was 7.
My sister plays with barbies (Although I did plenty of that, too.)
She's supposed to be the baby. The one who I can cuddle with, even though she's exactly like me and hates being held down.
But it's going to be a beautiful cake. And it's going to be made especially awesome due to the sugar rush I'll be on, after eating cinnamon rolls for breakfast.
Yesssss.

It's nearly 4 AM now.
I suppose if I wish to wake up at "normal person" time, I should go to sleep.

But before I go:



no. I don't get it either.
GOOD LUCK GETTING IT OUT OF YOUR HEAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment